This document implements the information policy towards persons using the application for ordering transportation services and concluding contracts for the transportation of persons or things by vehicles (hereinafter the “Application”) of persons ordering transportation services through the website in the domain https://callviptaxil.pl (the “Site”) and through the telephone exchange 730668277 (the “Central Office”) in all aspects of the processing and protection of personal data.
We attach great importance to the protection, collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with current legislation.
Information regarding the Controller and the collection of personal data
(1) The Controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the Regulation) with regard to your personal data is Call VIP Solution based in Elbląg, 7 Akacjowa Street, 82-300 Elbląg, NIP: 578-162-53-34, REGON: 191825270 (hereinafter the Administrator).
(2) By means of the Application, the Administrator collects your personal data, such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, and if contacted by the Head Office also voice. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by you for the purposes necessary to use the Application, in particular to set up an account, to enable the search for a carriage service in the Application and to make other functions of the Application available, and to use other services of the Administrator, including the Head Office, in particular to place an order through the Application or the Head Office, to verify and execute the current carriage order and to service the order placed, to send information with a summary of the course, to contact for the purposes of the course, including drivers, to process complaints, and to assert claims. Provision of this personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of an agreement on the use of the Application and its functions, including the possibility to search for a passenger and goods transport service using the Application, and their processing takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
If you are a driver interested in the offer of the Administrator or of entities cooperating with the Administrator your data, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, other data provided by you in the course of contact will be processed in order to serve the offer of the Administrator or of the cooperating entity, including transferring it to the cooperating entity as a separate administrator.
(3) If you place an order via the Application, the Administrator shall also process your location data (GPS data) at the time of placing the order, the coordinates of the pickup location and the coordinates of the destination, as well as travel time data (e.g. pickup time and time of arrival at the destination). Consent for the transmission of GPS location data is given via the operating system of your terminal device. In addition, the controller processes the following data concerning the journey: cost, payment, invoices, driver ID, passenger id, device id. The processing of these data is necessary for the performance of the agreement on the use of the Application and its functions, including the possibility of searching for the service of transport of persons and things by taxi using the Application, and their processing is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. You may optionally also enter your address of residence and work address into the Application. These data are processed insofar as they are provided by you.
(4) The Administrator enables you to make cashless payments via the App using your credit card, PayPal account, Google Pay account, Apple Pay, BLIK, Stripe, Przelewy 24. For this purpose, it may be necessary for you to provide your card number, card expiry date, CVV2/CVC2 code. However, the administrator does not have access to or process this data. Provision of the indicated personal data is necessary to make a non-cash payment for a taxi ride using the Application in accordance with the selected payment method, and their processing takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. You can always make a payment by credit card or cash with the driver. If you add a payment card to your account on the Application, the data indicated may be required and processed for the purposes of adding the payment card to your account and verifying such card. For the purposes referred to in this clause, the data referred to in this clause may be transferred to payment service providers.
(5) When placing an order through the Site, the Administrator collects your personal data such as: name, telephone number. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by you for the purpose necessary to place an order, to provide a tool (the Site) for placing an order for transportation, as well as to assert claims. Provision of this personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of a tool (the Site) to place an order for the carriage of persons and goods through the Site, and their processing is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
(6) When placing an order through the Site, the Administrator collects your personal data such as name, phone number, voice. The Administrator processes the personal data provided by you for the purpose necessary to place an order, to provide the service of making available a tool (the Switchboard) to place an order for transport, as well as to assert claims. Provision of this personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of a tool (the Control Panel) to place an order for the carriage of persons and goods, and their processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
(7) In order to carry out the order for transport services using the “voucher” option, the Administrator processes personal data of the person using the “voucher” option in the form of a telephone number, and the processing of such personal data is carried out pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation. The processing of the personal data provided is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. to provide an appropriate tool to place an order for transport for the benefit of the person using the “voucher” option.
(8) In addition, the Administrator collects and processes your personal data in the form of name, phone number, e-mail address on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation, i.e. a legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is direct marketing of its own services, as well as a study, in particular by means of surveys, of satisfaction with the services, with the proviso that with regard to services which constitute provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means the Administrator may process data, only with your consent and for the purposes of advertising, market research and research into customer behaviour and preferences, with the aim of using the results of such research to improve the quality of the services provided by the Administrator (which also applies to profiling), other data about you that are not necessary for the provision of services by electronic means. You may at any time object to such processing, which will result in the immediate cessation of the Administrator’s processing of your personal data for this purpose, and in the case of processing on the basis of consent, you may at any time revoke (withdraw) the consent granted.
(9) The processing of personal data in the form of name, phone number, e-mail address for marketing purposes carried out by the Administrator’s Partners may take place only with your consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. Each time you give your consent the Administrator shall specify a Partner whose marketing purposes will be performed on the basis of this consent. Providing personal data for these purposes is voluntary and is at the discretion of the person to whom the data relate, and their processing by the Administrator depends on obtaining consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. More on the conditions for granting and withdrawing consent in section 3 of this policy.
(10) The Administrator processes the personal data provided by you in the contact form in order to provide the service provided electronically – contact form. For this purpose, the Administrator collects your personal data such as: name, e-mail address, telephone number. Providing your e-mail address is necessary to respond to your enquiry submitted via the electronic contact form. In the case of your request to contact you by telephone, it is also necessary to provide your telephone number. The processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation.
(12) With regard to your personal data, the Controller does not make automated decisions within the meaning of the Regulation, except that:
– your data may be profiled for the purpose of providing personalised content in the Application, i.e. to carry out the function of the Application to present a carriage service offer as close as possible to your preferences, applies when such functionality of the Application is introduced.
– Data on the use of the Application and the services offered through the Application, as well as contact data, may be used for the purpose of sending personalised messages concerning the use of the Administrator’s services.
Such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract for the use of the Application or another contract for electronically supplied services, pursuant to Article 22(1)(a) of the Regulation;
(14) When contacting the Central Office, a special message informs the caller that the telephone conversation is being recorded. The telephone call may be continued on condition that the caller gives their consent to its recording. The consent may be given by the caller voluntarily continuing the conversation or in another way specified in the message. Failure to give your consent for the call to be recorded shall result in the call not being recorded and being terminated.
Data subject’s rights
(1) You have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not the Controller is processing your personal data, the right to request access to such data, and the right to obtain from the Controller information on the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data processed, information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are disclosed, the intended period of storage of the personal data, the source of the data in case they have not been collected from the data subject, and information on whether the Controller makes automated decisions with regard to the data subject, including on the basis of profiling. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the data.
(2) In addition, you have the right to request rectification of personal data, the right to request erasure of personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to processing. You may exercise these rights:
- with regard to a request for rectification of data: should your data be inaccurate or incomplete;
- with regard to a request for erasure of data: should your data be no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected by the Administrator; should you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; should you object to the processing of your data; should your data be processed unlawfully; should your data be erased in order to comply with an obligation arising from a legal provision or your data were collected in relation to the provision of information society services
- in relation to the demand to restrict data processing: if your data are incorrect – you can demand the restriction of their processing for a period allowing the Administrator to check their correctness; the processing of your data is unlawful but you do not want them to be deleted; your data will no longer be necessary for the Administrator, but you will need them in order to establish, assert or defend your claims; or you have raised an objection to the processing of your data – until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the objection
in relation to the right to data portability: where the processing of your data is based on your consent or on a contract and where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- with regard to the right to object: where the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest and the objection is justified on grounds of your particular situation, and where your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
(3) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the Regulation.
(4) The security procedures in place mean that we may ask for proof of identity before exercising your rights.
Consent to processing of personal data
(1) For the purpose of carrying out and accounting for the transport service, the Administrator will transfer your data, including personal data, to the following recipients:
- Location data (GPS coordinates of the pickup address), coordinates of the destination, as well as travel time data (e.g. pickup time and arrival time at destination) will be transmitted to the drivers who operate the route;
- Location data (GPS coordinates of the pickup address), coordinates of the destination, as well as travel time data (e.g. pickup time and arrival time at destination) and your personal data in the form of your name and surname and telephone number will be transmitted to the drivers who carry out the transportation request.
(2) The Administrator also makes partial use of external service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. hosting providers, email service providers, system providers for marketing and emailing, website traffic analysis, marketing campaign effectiveness analysis, account functionality support, debt collection companies, payment service providers. However, the transfer of data may only serve to provide their service. The controller shall only use the services of such entities which provide sufficient guarantees for the protection of data subjects’ rights. The processing of personal data by these entities takes place on the basis of written agreements concluded with the Administrator. These entities follow the Administrator’s guidelines and are subject to audits conducted by the Administrator.
(3) Your personal data may also be disclosed to entities entitled to obtain them on the basis of applicable law, e.g. to law enforcement authorities in the event of a request made by the authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of ongoing criminal proceedings).
(4) The Administrator uses Google Analytics in order to analyse web traffic, collect and analyse data on the behaviour of persons using the Application or the Administrator’s websites. The web traffic analysis is mainly used for website optimisation and marketing purposes. According to the specified functionalities of Google Analytics, cookies and the data contained therein may also be used for marketing purposes and the data contained therein may also be used for profiling.
Google Analytics is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351 with its registered office in the USA.
The user may refuse to consent to the collection of data relating to the use of information collected by Google Analytics, and to the processing of such data by Google, and may prevent such actions. To do so, download the browser add-on available here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, and then install it.
(5) The Administrator also maintains a Facebook fanpage, to which links on the website refer. As a result, data in the form of your name or email address may be collected and subsequently made available to the Facebook operator, in which case the processing of the data will be carried out for the purpose of using the Administrator’s Facebook page and marketing with the help of Facebook. Likewise, the aforementioned data may be transmitted to other similar social networks and their operators.
(6) For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, such as the assertion of claims, your personal data with regard to identification, contact and address data may be passed on to debt collection agencies and other entities providing services connected with the assertion of claims.
(7) Your data may also be forwarded to authorities that may request them pursuant to the law.
Bezpieczeństwo danych osobowych
(1) The Administrator shall process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, including the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security and appropriate confidentiality and integrity of personal data, including protection against unauthorised access, against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, unauthorised alteration, destruction or damage.
(2) When your personal data is downloaded as part of your account registration in the Application, its transmission takes place via an encrypted SSL connection.
(1) Any requests, proposals, notifications, enquiries relating to the processing of personal data can be directed through the contact form located on the website www.callviptaxi.pl, e-mail at: email@example.com or in writing to the address Call VIP Taxi, 7 Akacjowa Street, 82-300 Elbląg.
(2) You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly: Agata Franka, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status as of 02.02.2022.